Monday, March 22, 2010

Brief introduction to the shrine of Sri Panchamukha Anjaneyaswami , Tiruvallur.

Hello Sri Anjaneyaswami devotees,

I am R.Narayanan ,Trustee , Sri Viswaroopa Panchamukha Anjaneyaswami Foundation(SVPAF). I am very fortunate to get associated with a project of building a temple for Sri Panchamukha Anjaneyaswami. This was a project initiated by Gurudev Poojyasri S.Venkatesa Bhattachariar Swamigal, Founder Trustee of SVPAF. I have been associated with this project since the year 2000.

The project was conceived in 1993.It is a huge experience which I want to share with one and all.The purpose of writing this blog will be to tell you about

1. How the project progressed to the present stage;
2. Interesting devolopements and stories;
3. The jobs yet to be done;
4. Current happenings;
5. Forthcoming temple functions;
6. Every information I come to know about Sri Anjaneya , his various temples all
over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment